July 16, 2013
- June 29, 2013 "I practice the KISS method. I DO NOT want to impress you with technical jargon I've acquired over the past 20 years up through today (however I can if you'd like). I want you to understand what I am talking about. It's your data and your computer. I'm here to help you."
- Advise, build, maintain, and upgrade your network or individual computer with state-of-the-art equipment and most applicable software and peripherals.
- Provide the most appropriate ISP (Internet Service Provider) and the most secure and applicable routing and cabling.
- Provide secure and reliable off-site backup (FTP with SSL/TLS encryption) and regular maintenance to optimize your network, workstations, and/or individual computers using applications such as software specific scandisk, defrag and anti-virus, anti-malware and anti-spyware protection and dumping of event log while providing current updates and more. All to improve productivity and extend the life of your computer(s) thus reducing cost.
- Provide regular reports displaying results and possible upcoming problems.
- Much More…
August 12, 2013
What are a few very important services Cohaba Systems can do for You:
If these services are of interest, please contact Rick Starnes at Cohaba Systems by phone 615-593-2979 or by email at email@example.com.